- January 21stGreat Meeting You! It was great to meet everyone that came out to Internext this year! If you missed us, we will be back at the Phoenix Forum March 26-29th, 2015.
- January 5thMeet Us at Internext! Attending Internext in Las Vegas next weekend? The Paid Per View team will be there to discuss anything content related or just to buy you a drink to thank you for your business.
We have time set to meet with our partners so hit us up.
The team is available to meet with anyone who wants to, from January 17th until January 20th. Appointment times will run from 10am until 5:30 pm all days of the event.
Contact us today to arrange a time and place for a meeting. Contact Kris directly at Kris@paidperview.com. We'll be offering 30 minute or 60 minute time slots, please let us know how long you would like to book when emailing us.
Kris & The Paid Per View Team!
- April 15thReminder to Applicants While we welcome all legitimately licensed content holders the application process requires verification that the applicant has the license or ownership rights to upload content.
If you do not have the rights to your content or will not provide us with a website or documentation to demonstrate this your application will be denied.
Paid Per View has a zero tolerance policy towards stolen content.
- December 28thPaxum & Minimum Payouts Thanks to your feedback, beginning today we have added the ability to be paid out via Paxum. If you wish to change your payment option to Paxum simply browse to the "Settings" page, select the Paxum option, enter your Paxum email account and hit Save!
We have also added the ability to set a minimum payout threshold. These have been defaulted to $100. If you'd like to change your minimum payout please visit the "Settings" page to change this option on your account.
Thank you to those members who requested this - we listen!
- December 22ndPaxum To Be Added We are pleased to announce that in the coming week we will be adding Paxum as a payout option. The ability to set your minimum payout for cheque/wire will also be added in the very near future.
Thank you for your feedback - WE LISTEN!
- November 20thReferral Link Code To ensure that you will receive a portion of any webmasters you refer to us please provide them with your link code.
The link code can be found at the bottom of the "Settings" page when you are logged in as a member. You will receive a lifetime 5% commission on earnings.
- September 5thOfficial Launch PaidPerView is pleased to announce the official launch of it's new content monetization platform, bringing a new way to earn more money to programs and content producers all over the globe. by tapping into several revenue streams, PaidPerView allows content owners to generate more revenue from their content then on competing platforms while helping to create brand recognition and a solid fan base.
- July 11thPre Launch - Final Testing Begins PaidPerView enters the final stage of testing being the Beta testing of its Web Admin. Several of the pre registrations will be approved during this stage in order to allow users full access to the site and all its functionality. Any feedback, weather positive or negative will be closely monitored and explored in order to ensure a smooth full launch of the product in the very near future.
- May 1stChannel 69 Joins PaidPerView PaidPerView is pleased to announce that it has signed Channel 69 Content as its newest content partner. Channel 69 will provide a vast amount of great niche content in hard to fill categories that will no doubt perform very well in the system.
- April 9thSystem Revisions Finalized After receiving a great amount of feedback from those who took part in the pre registration for PaidPerView, as well as months of feedback from our Alpha Testing Partners, we have come up with a list of items that we are adding to the Beta version of the program. These items will significantly push back the launch of the product however we feel they will be well worth the wait. We appreciate the patience of those who have been anxiously awaiting the full release of PaidPerView and assure you that our efforts will result in a product that operates smoothly and accomplishes exactly what it sets out to do.